- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
New Job Opportunity in Syracuse
Title: Rapid Covid Testing Site Administrator
Seeking candidates with experience in face to face customer service or hospitality such as hotel, restaurant experience.
Start date: Immediately
Full Job Description
This opportunity is for a contract job that will last a minimum of 1 month and will potentially offer a long term opportunity. You will be administering Rapid Covid tests in an outdoor environment and will not have any face to face contact or physical contact with patients. The test will be administered as a spit test and within this position you will be wearing a full PPE suit. The location you will work in will be a drive up location where patients will lower their window for you to provide them the spit test, and will place the test into a sealed box and leave.
This position is more focused on a high level of customer service and is not considered a medical related position.
- Hand patients Rapid response covid spit tests
- Organize tests with on site medical manager to be sent to lab for testing
- Guide patients through the on site drive up process to ensure they can quickly be tested and leave the site.
- You must have experience in a face to face customer service environment
- Great organizational skills
- Available to start work immediately
- Mut have your own transportation
- Candidates with experience in the hospitality industry are preferred.
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- 40 hours of work will be provided
- This will be a one month contract but the state is planning to continue the work and will most likely be a long term opportunity.
- Weekdays and Weekends
All PPE will be provided as well as hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
CEO at Luxus+